SAVE Group S.p.A. Management:
CHAIRMAN AND C.E.O.
- He graduated in Business Economics from the Bocconi University.
He started his professional career in 1980 in the field of investment banking, and established the company Finanziaria Internazionale Holding SpA together with Andrea De Vido, of which he is the Chairman and whose partners are the Marchi and De Vido families (with a 90% share) and Assicurazioni Generali (holding a 10%share).
The Finanziaria Internazionale Holding SpA is leader in the securisation market in Italy together with the French bank BNP Paribas.
The company carried out operations totaling more than 80 billion Euros.
Its headquarters are found in Conegliano (Treviso) and employs more than 500 people.
Since June 1, 2000 he has been Chairman of SAVE S.p.A. Furthermore, he is Vice President of Assaeroporti and member of the board of Assonime –the association of Italian Limited Companies–, and he was also appointed Board Member in various companies.
Moreover, he was the Vice President of the Banca Antonveneta and held some offices within the Public Administration.
- She is a Business Economics graduate. After a 15-year experience in the areas of administration, finance and merger & acquisition, she went to SAVE in 2001 as Strategy Director and Business Developer Manager. She took on the role of Chief Financial Officer in 2003 and became C.E.O. of the SAVE Group in 2007. From 2009 to 2014 she was C.E.O. of Airest, an international company of the SAVE Group which operates in the Food & Beverage and Travel & Retail sectors, and which was sold to the Lagardere Group in 2014.
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY DIRECTOR
- He's a mineral engineer who worked in the manufacturing industry (mechanic components) and then in the field of consultancy and process certification in the industrial sector, gathering high-level experience in Det Norske Veritas and Tüv Süddeutschland holding the role of person in charge for the Management Service Department for the Unit operating in Milan.
He's worked for SAVE since 2003 and he deals with: monitoring the environmental impact of airport activities (noise, air, water, waste), safety and prevention in the workplace, monitoring and improvement of the quality of services.
DIRECTOR OF LEGAL AND CORPORATE AFFAIRS
She's worked for SAVE since 2007, where her expertise is employed in all legal, corporate and insurance issues of the holding and of the companies of the Group.
After graduating in Law, she worked as a professional lawyer in a renowned legal practice in Verona and, after that, she worked for big multinational companies (e.g. Arena Finanziaria, Glaxo, Bic and Kraft Foods) as manager of legal and corporate direction, working also as human resources manager for 3 years.
COMMERCIAL AND AVIATION MARKETING DIRECTOR
- Born in Lima (Peru) on July 13, 1966, he graduated in Economic Sciences from the Wake Forest University in North Carolina, U.S.A., and completed a Master in Corporate Management from the Profingest Management School.
He entered SAVE in September 2002 as Commercial and Aviation Marketing Director.
He is a Board Member of Venezia Terminal Passeggeri.
Before this, he had gained substantial experience in the air transport field working for Delta Airlines in Atlanta, London and Milan where he took the role of Country Sales & Marketing Manager.
Gianni Antonio Carrer
DIRECTOR OF AER TRE TREVISO
- He's an industrial electronics technician working at the airport of Treviso since 1976, holding the job of clerk appointed at the flow of goods and operations, check-ins, technical office and purchases, head of shift, operations manager, operations director, person in charge of the prevention and protection services, technical director of safety services (Italian Ministerial Decree DM85/99) also in Venice in 2004, currently holding the position of station manager, health and safety director.
ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE AND CONTROL DIRECTOR
- A Business Economics graduate from the Ca' Foscari University of Venice, he started working at SAVE in October 2007 as Accountable Manager (according to art. 154 bis TUF) having the responsibility of all the administrative, financial and monitoring areas of the Gruppo SAVE.
His most important work experience before this was gained at the Gruppo Permasteelisa, which he left when he was holding the office of Group C.F.O.
During that period he witnessed and took an active part in the international development of the group, which jumped from a 100-million to an over 1-billion turnover
Franco Dal Pos
DIRECTOR OF SAVE ENGINEERING SRL
- He was born in Venezuela in 1965 and is married with two children, he took his Master in Business Administration from the School of Corporate Governance of the Bocconi University in Milan, thanks to a scholarship assigned by the Gruppo FIAT.
He has a degree –with honours– in Civil Engineering specialized in Structures from the University of Padua.
He's been a certified professional since 1992 and has worked in the Gruppo SAVE since 2001 as Technical Director of both investment planning and monitoring and director of works for the development of the airport infrastructures controlled by the Group.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Born in Domodossola on January 1st , 1962, Corrado Fischer graduated in Mechanical engineering at the University of Padua, in 1986.
After 4 years as A structural engineer in Ferrari Automobili Spa, he covered different managing roles mainly in the automotive industry.
In 2000 he was seconded in Detroit (US), where he spent the whole year.
Since 2009, Corrado has been working for SAVE S.p.A., where his current position is Chief Operating Officer for the Aviation business unit of the group.
He is the Managing Director of Aer tre Spa, and also President of SAVE Engineering and Triveneto Sicurezza
INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONS MANAGER
- He graduated in Law from the University of Padua.
He's a civil lawyer running a legal practice in Padua and Conegliano (Treviso).
He's the former vice-president of the Veneto Region, and he held the office of councilor in the 6th, 7th and 8th regional legislature, and was Member of the Parliament during the 16th national legislature.
COMMERCIAL AND NON-AVIATION MARKETING DIRECTOR
- He graduated with honours in Economics and Commerce from the University of Udine.
In the past he worked mainly in the field of Sales & Marketing, gaining experience at Ford Motor Company, MerckSharp&Dome, Chiesi Farmaceutici and McKinsey & co.
He's worked for SAVE since 2012, dealing with the management of businesses related to the commercial gallery, parking, advertising, real estate and the organization of events.
- Born in Jesolo (VE) on July 30, 1959, he has a degree in Electronical Engineering obtained at the University of Padua.
In July 2004 he took the position of Information & Communication Technologies Manager at SAVE S.p.A. He's C.E.O. of N-Aitec Srl, the IT company of the Gruppo SAVE.
He began his career at Arthur Andersen Management Consultants, and then he gained a long professional experience as Director of Information Systems in different companies and groups like SIPI – Finanziaria Internazionale, Fashion Box Group – Replay.
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
- He's worked for Save since July 2010 as Real Estate Development Director: he's in charge of acquiring, developing and valorising real estate assets.
He graduated in Civil Engineering and gained substantial professional experience in the field of infrastructures, civil constructions and he took part in real estate initiatives through the implementation of complex urban plans.
He's worked as executive since 1990 and he's held the position of Technical Director, was a Member of the Board of companies belonging to the Gruppo Capital and was C.E.O. of the company Capital Costruzioni S.p.A. from 1994 to 2008.
INTERNAL AUDIT DIRECTOR AND MEMBER OF THE SURVEILLANCE AUTHORITY
- An Information Sciences graduate (University of Udine), he obtained his MBA from the Kansas University, he's CISA certified and an Information Engineer registered in Treviso.
After an experience as developer in SMC, he gained his professional experience in the areas of internal control and risk management at Arthur Andersen, then moved to Deloitte and afterwards worked for Banca Antonveneta.
He's worked in SAVE since 2008, dealing with the management and the implementation of internal audit activities; furthermore, he supports the activities carried out by the Surveillance Authorities of several companies belonging to the Group.
DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC PLANNING AND AVIATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- He holds a degree in Physics and a Master in Business Administration (from the Politecnico di Milano).
He deals with long term planning, development of traffic in the long run and takeover of airports; he can boast a long experience in the aeronautic field, having held top-notch positions (network planning, marketing) both in airline companies and in companies that manufacture aircrafts.
Before that, he worked for almost 10 years as consultant of the board at Booz Allen & Hamilton and Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, being involved in projects focused mainly on transports and automotive industries.
GENERAL DIRECTOR OF TRIVENETO SICUREZZA
- Colonel (reserve) of the Carabinieri, he attended the Military Academy of Modena.
He graduated in Political Sciences, Science of Indoor and Outdoor Safety (first and second level), and he attended both civil and military courses.
As an official he held various command positions even in delicate areas as well as Chief of Staff positions.
After leaving the army, he was the person in charge of the Safety and Safeguard of the Heritage belonging to the Gruppo Ferrari Maserati and he currently holds the position of General Director of Triveneto Sicurezza srl, which belongs to the Gruppo SAVE spa.
He was bestowed the honorary title of Commendatore dell'Ordine al Merito della Repubblica.
AIRPORT MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
- Born in Venice, with a diploma from Technical state institute F. Algarotti in Venice; he has grown through different roles and levels of responsibility throughout his more than 30 years airport experience which have always focused on the operations in terms of handling as well airport operations. Among the different roles he has covered worth mentioning as the handling operations director in 2001 and since 2002 director of airports operations.
TECHNICAL DEPT. DIRECTOR
- He graduated in Civil Engineering (Hydraulics) from the University of Padua and has worked as Technical Dept.
Director for SAVE since 1989.
From 1982 to 1984 he gained experience as a freelance engineer in design, structural calculation and DL.
From 1984 to 1989 he was employed in Public Bodies and worked on urban planning, public works, construction, management of water pollution and management of purifiers.
He held the position of Energy Manager (Law 10/91), he has a fire safety certification and he is a tester for the Veneto Region.
DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC PLANNING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – INVESTOR RELATOR
- He graduated in Business Economics from the Ca' Foscari University of Venice.
He worked for an international consultancy company and his tasks consisted in auditing and carrying out Transaction Services for important companies at a national and local level in several sectors.
He was Director M&A of Ascopiave and has worked for SAVE since 2011, where he deals with strategic planning and investor relations activities.
Head of Planning and Control at SAVE Engineering
- Born in Palermo, he holds an Executive Master in Business Administration at Milan Polytechnic and a degree in Geology Applied to Engineering. He has gained extensive international experience in positions of responsibility in the Eni group dealing with production optimization and continuous improvement in Algeria, Egypt, the Netherlands and West Africa. He went on to work in strategic consulting at McKinsey & Company, following projects primarily focused in the transport, energy and pharmaceuticals sectors. He is responsible for the planning, monitoring and control of projects and investments for developing the Group's airport infrastructures.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
- He graduated in Law from the University of Milan and in 1990 he started his career in the chemical department of ENI's Legal Dept., dealing with environmental and administrative issues of production sites.
In 1998 he started his career in IBM as Labor Law expert working in the Human Resources Head Office.
Subsequently, he gained a diverse professional experience within the Group and achieved the position of Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management Director.
He left the company in 2007, when he started his career in SAVE.
Managing Director and General Manager of SAVE Engineering
- Born in Padua on 07/05/1960. Graduated in Hydraulic Engineering in 1986 from the University of Padua. Admitted to practice and member of the Padua Institution of Professional Engineers since 1987. Joined the SAVE Group in May 2016 as Managing Director and General Manager of SAVE Engineering. He is the company's Technical Manager.From 1987 to 2016 he gained experience in the design, construction and concessions areas of major public works in Italy and abroad with leading Italian construction companies including Italstrade S.p.A., Astaldi S.p.A., Impregilo S.p.A. and Salini-Impregilo S.p.A. For several years he was also Technical Director of those companies for the purposes of SOA certifications and for qualification to Contractor General with the Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport. From February 2015 to April 2016 he was General Manager at Todini Costruzioni Generali S.p.A., a company 100% owned by Salini Impregilo S.p.A.