SAVE S.p.A. is the holding company of the Group, a leading mobility player with integrated operations in the traveller service sector and operating in three main business areas: airport management; mobility infrastructure management; Food & Beverage and Retail.
The Group in figures
Airport management - SAVE Group
- Venice-Treviso system: more than 12.3 million passengers in 2016 (+10.1% compared to 2015)
- 24 years remaining on the concession for Venice (up to 2041) and 36 years on the concession for Treviso (up to 2053)
- Operations in car park management, airport security and software development
- The only Italian airport company with a stake in a foreign airport (Charleroi, Belgium)
- Creation of a North-East Airport Network through the acquisition of the 40,3% of Verona and Brescia Airports
Mobillity Infrastructure Management - Centostazioni
- On the 30th of January 2017 the agreement with Ferrovie dello Stato for the divestiture of Centostazioni’s shares owned by the Company was finalised.
- Centostazioni is the company that manages commercial and retail spaces in 103 italian railway station properties.
Food & Beverage and Retail
- Industrial partnership with the Lagardère group for the management of retail outlets in the Italian airports of Venice, Treviso and Verona.