L'offerta in sintesi
|Issuer||Aeroporti di Venezia - Marco Polo S.p.A. SAVE|
|Size of Public Offer for Subscription||No. of shares 6.67 million (from a capital increase)|
|Makeup of global offering:||public offering (retail): min. no. 1,667,500 (or 25%) of the global offering with tranches reserved for SAVE employees and residents of the Veneto region (at a price 3% below the offer price but no lower than the minimum price of € 3.4573 per share);|
|Institutional offering||Max 75% of global offering|
|Listing market Italian Stock Exchange||MTA|
|CONSOB authorisation||n° 5031589 of 4May 2005|
|Minimun Lot||200 shares (increased minimum lot for the general public and residents equal to 2,000 shares or 10 minimum lots)|
|Non-binding price range||€ 17,0 - € 21,0|
|Maximum price||€ 21,0|
|Offer price (until 22 May 2005)||€ 21,0|
|Offer period||from May 16 2005 up to 20 May 2005|
|Global coordinators||Mediobanca–Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA, BNP Paribas|
|Sponsors||Mediobanca–Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA, BNP Paribas|
|Lead Manager of public offering||Mediobanca–Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA|
|Joint lead manager and joint bookrunner for the institutional offering||Mediobanca–Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA, BNP Paribas|
The Prospectus is accessible only to persons who:
- Are residents of Italy and are not currently domiciled or located in the United States or elsewhere (except in Italy);
- Are not a "U.S. Person" as defined in Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
The Prospectus may not accessed or downloaded through this website by anyone who is not resident in Italy (or who is resident in Italy but is currently domiciled or otherwise living in the United States of America) or who is a "U.S. Person" as indicated above.
For no reason and under no circumstances may the Prospectus be disseminated, directly or through any third parties, outside Italy and in particular in the United States of America, Australia, Japan or Canada, nor may the Prospectus be distributed to persons who are not resident in Italy (or who are resident there but currently domiciled or otherwise living in the United States of America) or to a "U.S. Person" as indicated above.
The Prospectus does not constitute an offer for Shares outside Italy.
Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, defines a "U.S. Person" as (by way of example and with a few exceptions that will not be mentioned below):
- Any natural person resident in the United States;
- Any partnership or corporation organised or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
- Any estate of which any executor or administrator is a U.S. Person;
- Any trust of which any trustee is a U.S. person;
- Any agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States;
- Any non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a U.S. Person;
- Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States;
- Any partnership or corporation if (i) organized or incorporated under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and (ii) formed by a U.S. person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the Securities Act of 1933, unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a) of the United States Securities Act of 1933) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.
I declare under my responsibility that I am resident in Italy and that I am not domiciled nor currently located in the United States or in countries other than Italy, and that I am not a U.S. Person as this term is defined in Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Prospectus relating to the public offering for subscription and listing of ordinary shares of SAVE Aeroporto Marco Polo di Venezia on the MTA Market organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A.
Prospectus filed with CONSOB on 5 May 2005 following notification of authorisation with note no. 5031589 on 4 May 2005.
|22 Maggio 2005||Final price of offer *|
|15 Maggio 2005||Maximum price *|
|11 Maggio 2005||List of lead managers for public offer *|
|08 Maggio 2005||Obligatory notice *|
|06 Maggio 2005||Publication of Prospectus *|
* Document only available in Italian version